a journal of original drawings and screen prints of animals


Pages

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Full Circle


It is the first day of the show today. Set-up went smoothly: no line ups, no waiting and no glitches.
But being a crazy time, I thought I'd show the pre-liminary assembly of the booth. Art did a beautiful job, I think and a client of his captured the idea perfectly when he said it reminded him of  vintage school furniture. It brings it full circle for me: my love of the past, of engraved book illustrations and children's themes. Hopefully, I'll have some on site photos to share soon.

I hope your
week has been 
just as smooth
and lovely

3 comments:

  1. You're going to have a GREAT show. It's a very versatile and attractive cabinet; you can see that at a glance!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the display! Best of luck with the show!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kudos to Art! He did a great job for you.

    ReplyDelete